Speed TV are celebrating their tenth anniversary by counting down the top ten motorsport moments they’ve broadcasted since 1996. The latest addition, number four, is Mercedes’ disastrous comeback to sports car racing at Le Mans in 1999, when the CLK-GTRs of Mark Webber and Peter Dumbreck flipped at high speed.
The full list includes Michael Schumacher’s many Formula One milestones and the dramatic title finale in 1997.
Related links (all external)
- Number 10 – Kendall crushes competition in ’97
- Number 9 – Farce at United States Grand Prix, 2005
- Number 8 – Schumacher disgraced
- Number 7 – Junior achievement
- Number 6 – Dale Earnhardt at 2001 Rolex 24 Hours
- Number 5 – Tom Kristensen wins record 7th Le Mans 24 Hours
- Number 4 – Mercedes Le Mans flip
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others