Is grass roots motor sport too expensive? Or elitist?
Motorsport Development UK are at the heart of endeavours to ensure Britain retains its place at the forefront of international motor racing.
You can help them with their efforts by filling out their short survey on attitudes towards motor racing – there are only a handful of questions and it doesn’t take very long!
If you want to get involved in motor sport volunteering, check out the links below:
- Survey: Widening participation in motor sport (external)
- Volunteers in motor sport (external)
- Motorsport Development UK (external)
- Sport England (external)
- Performance Matters (external)
- Auto-Cycle Union (external)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others