Here are the first pictures of the Scuderia Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR2, revealed today. The team are courting controversy by using a modified version of last year’s Red Bull car.
As with Red Bull’s RBR3 the aerodynamics have been crafted by Adrian Newey – resulting in two strikingly similar cars with strong hallmarks of recent McLarens, including the tapered nose and tightly sculpted sideboxes.
More pictures below.
Boss Gerhard Berger confirmed Vitantonio Liuzzi will remain a driver for another year but suggested that his 2006 team mate Scott Speed wouldn’t be announced as the second driver until closer to the first race of the season.
- Official 2007 Red Bull RBR3 pictures
- More spy shots: Williams FW29 livery
- Official 2007 Honda RA107 pictures
- Official 2007 Renault R27 pictures
- 2007 Renault R27 spy photos
- Ferrari’s subtle Marlboro branding (and F1 car) revealed