These are the first pictures of Honda’s much-vaunted 2007 livery for the RA107.
There was intense speculation over what companies and what colour scheme would appear on the final car. Honda have gone for the radical approach of allowing anyone to buy ‘pixels’ of the car’s paintwork, which is a picture of the earth’s globe.
Those who sign up to the scheme pledge to make a ‘lifestyle change’ to be more environmentally-friendly, and can view their adverts on the Honda F1 website.
- Official 2007 Scuderia Toro Rosso STR2 pictures
- Official 2007 Red Bull RBR3 pictures
- More spy shots: Williams FW29 livery
- Official 2007 Honda RA107 pictures
- Official 2007 Renault R27 pictures
- 2007 Renault R27 spy photos
- Ferrari’s subtle Marlboro branding (and F1 car) revealed
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others