Honda and Renault have dramatic new colour schemes, Ferrari are trying to pretend they’re not sponsored by Marlboro, the Red Bulls and Toro Rossos look very similar to each other – and to the McLarens, for that matter.
Which do you think is the best looking car of 2007? What’s your take on Honda’s controversial ‘green’ car? Have a look at these pictures of the 2007 grid and vote below…
Red Bull-Renault RB3
Scuderia Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR2
*The 2007 Super Aguri is tardy to the party – not to be launched until March 12th at the soonest – and isn’t included in the poll.
- Honda’s ‘green’ 2007 livery revealed
- Official 2007 Scuderia Toro Rosso STR2 pictures
- Official 2007 Red Bull RBR3 pictures
- More spy shots: Williams FW29 livery
- Official 2007 Honda RA107 pictures
- Official 2007 Renault R27 pictures
- 2007 Renault R27 spy photos
- Ferrari’s subtle Marlboro branding (and F1 car) revealed
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others