All four of Britain’s current F1 racers will be present plus a host of Formula 1 cars. Here’s a taster of what you can see this year:
- Lewis Hamilton (McLaren)
- David Coulthard
- Jenson Button (Racing bike)
- Anthony Davidson (1987 Williams-Honda FW11B ex-Nigel Mansell & Nelson Piquet, racing bike)
- Allan McNish
- Mark Webber
- Damon Hill
- Honda (’07 car)
- McLaren-Mercedes (’06 car)
- Red Bull-Renault (’07 car)
- Toyota (’07 car)
- Williams-Toyota (’07 car)
Drivers car’s and cars’ years acknowledged where known. Most F1 drivers are also expected to be driving their own F1 cars.
Plus there will be many older F1 cars from different collections.
Will you be going? Do leave a comment below – I’m hoping to be there on at least one of the days.
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others