There were crashes galore, confusing safety car rules that put the faster drivers in among the minor men, and a fair bit of overtaking.
But should F1 be resorting to ‘gimmicky’ rules to spice up the show? Perhaps you thought the Canadian Grand Prix was just a crash-fest with no real racing merit?
- Debate: Can Lewis Hamilton be world champion?
- Debate: The best ITV F1 title theme tune
- Debate: Are 2007 F1 cars ugly?
- Debate: What’s your favourite F1 site?
- Debate: 2.2-litre V6 turbos for F1?
- Debate: Your verdict on Max Mosley
- Debate: Are F1 races too long?
- Debate: When did you start watching F1?
- Debate archive