2007 United States Grand Prix
Nineteen year-old Sebastian Vettel will make his Grand Prix debut in the United States Grand Prix this weekend.
He will take Robert Kubica’s place in the BMW squad as the Pole was refused permission from the FIA doctors to race following his 182 mph crash in the Canadian Grand Prix last weekend.
Vettel is a protege of BMW boss Mario Theissen – many have likened their relationship to that between Ron Dennis and Lewis Hamilton.
Vettel currently leads the World Series by Renault driving for the Carlin team, but isn’t racing again in the series until the Hungarian round on July 14th.
- Heidfeld and Kubica up against Vettel
- New video of Robert Kubica’s Canada crash
- FOM makes YouTube remove Kubica crash videos
- Kubica escapes injury in violent crash
- Canadian Grand Prix 2007 review – Hamilton wins in Canadian carnage
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others