It would be nice if Renault could run one car in their usual livery and one in this great design. But F1 rules dictate that teams must run their cars in liveries that are substantially the same. I think this great looking car is a good reason why this rule should be allowed to lapse once in a while. More pictures below.
It will be on display at Silverstone for the British Grand Prix this weekend but the team won’t be racing it – presumably because they can’t get out of their contractual obligations to sponsors ING.
Amazingly there is at least one crazy person out there who thinks this looks good:
It’s not me though.
- Renault’s gorgeous 30th anniversary livery
- British Grand Prix 2007 preview
- Official 2007 Renault R27 pictures
- That Top Gear Renault picture
- 2007 Renault R27 spy photos