1. Lewis Hamilton 70
2. Fernando Alonso 58
3. Kimi Raikkonen 52
4. Felipe Massa 51
With eight races left, who will be champion this year?
Can Hamilton cling on and become the first ever rookie title winner? Is Raikkonen building up an irresistible momentum? Will Alonso make it three in a row? What about Massa?
The law of average strongly suggests that some sort of misfortune has to come Hamilton’s way sooner or later – but that was the kind of thing we used to say about Michael Schumacher in 2002 and 2004 and it seldom happened.
I do think Hamilton can win it – but if Ferrari maintain their current form he will be powerless to stop Raikkonen overhauling him.
- 2007 F1 calendar
- Debate: Should Silverstone allow track invasions?
- Debate: Will you miss Magny-Cours?
- Debate: Will Renault win a race this year?
- Debate: Where should the United States Grand Prix be held?
- Debate: Can Lewis Hamilton be world champion?
- Debate: The best ITV F1 title theme tune
- Debate: When did you start watching F1?
- Join in more debates