Or will you be sticking with ITV’s James Allen for the European Grand Prix?
I’m in a bind – I’ve always been a huge Murray Walker fan (and was thrilled to interview him a few months ago) but I’ll miss Martin Brundle’s excellent insights on the Grand Prix if I mute ITV.
I think it’s going to be the usual case of watching ITV and flicking to BBC radio during the interminable advert breaks.
But once tuned in to Murray I but I won’t be able to turn the audio back to ITV. Sorry Martin…
- Murray Walker to make BBC F1 commentary return?
- European Grand Prix 2007 preview & TV times
- Ross Brawn slates ITV F1 coverage
- Murray Walker – the full interview
- Will Setanta grab high-def F1?
- F1 will get HD coverage this year
- F1 set for HD TV coverage
- ITV defends Canada F1 coverage
- Debate: The best ITV F1 title theme tune