Alonso passed Massa with a handful of laps to spare at the Nurburgring, taking the lead from him in a smart pass around the outside at the Valvoline Kurve that ended with the two banging wheels.
It looked to me that if anyone had a right to be angry about it, it was Alonso, who was clearly ahead of Massa when the Ferrari touched the McLaren. But Massa looks like the agitated one, although I can’t tell what they’re saying. Any interpreters out there?
- Video: Murray on Alonso’s last-gasp pass
- Video: McLaren advert behind the scenes
- Video: Alonso, Hamilton and Hakkinen advert
- Video: Hamilton uninjured in qualifying crash (updated)
- European GP 2007 facts and statistics
- European GP 2007: Alonso wins mad race
- Championship positions after the European Grand Prix
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others