Plus a lap with Michael Schumacher, changes to the Sepang track, Nelson Piquet loses his licence, and lots more.
Ex-F1 champ takes driving lessons – Three-times F1 champion Nelson Piquet has been banned from driving for speeding and parking offences. I particularly like the caption on this story, “Piquet raced to victory in the 1980s”, accompanying a picture of him in 1979. With thanks to Brain.
Joy ride with a genius – CNN goes for a lap with Michael Schumacher.
Merger may open door to NASCAR for Bourdais – Will the Frenchmen choose NASCAR over F1? If so he better brace himself for a lot of Jean Girard jokes…
Lack of performance for Dani Clos – When you’re a young driver on the Renault Driver Development scheme, this is exactly the kind of headline you don’t want to see on the team’s site.
Verstappen linked with ChampCar – Ex-F1 racer to head to the States?
Yamamoto to bring experience and money – Which of the latter do you think was the biggest pull for Spyker?
Scots lay claim to Lewis Hamilton – A group of genealogists claim to have traced Lewis Hamilton’s lineage – to Scotland.
FIM instructs repair works on Sepang F1 circuit – Moto GP racers want changes to the F1 track in time for their race.
Kimi: leave me out of spy row… – Fernando Alonso got an official dispensation to miss the FIA press conference in Hungary on Thursday, and Kimi Raikkonen refused to comment on the espionage scandal.
Photo: Daimler Chrysler
- Furious Dennis accuses Ferrari of cheating
- Ferrari’s friend wins right to McLaren appeal
- McLaren spy verdict: Why the FIA were right
- McLaren not punished in spy case (updated)
- Joaquin Verdegay’s unwise words (updated)
- Stepneygate, sensationalism and censorship
- Debate: Stepney scandal good for F1?
- Ten best… F1 scandals
- Extraordinary details in Ferrari-McLaren spy case
- McLaren linked to Ferrari espionage scandal
- Ferrari technician in criminal investigation
- F1 in the news archive
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others