As has been widely expected, Liuzzi will make way for Frenchman Sebastien Bourdais. Bourdais has won the Champ Car World Series for the last three years and currently leads the championship.
Bourdais has already tested for the team on several occasions. He will partner German Sebastian Vettel, who joined the team at the previous round. Links below.
Photo: GEPA / xpb.cc / Davenport
- Unhappy Alonso could blow open 2008 driver market
- Latest driver market developments
- 2008 drivers & teams
- This weekend’s F1 alternative: Champ Car Road America
- More on Sebastien Bourdais at Maximum Motorsport
- Sebastien Bourdais biography
- Scuderia Toro Rosso (external)