There was plenty of support for Raikkonen, but much of it seemed to come from his fellow Finns that had travelled to Italy. The locals reserved their biggest shouts of praise for Massa.
Opening the Italian sports newspapers La Gazzette della Sport the following day shed some light on why (see picture). The paper gave Raikkonen five out of ten for his efforts, notwithstanding the pain the Finn was in following his huge crash on Saturday morning. Links below.
- Kimi Raikkonen and James Hunt
- F1 2007 preview: The Raikkonen conundrum
- Raikkonen’s reliability woes continue
- Debate: Will Ferrari surge to the titles?
- Italian GP 2007 review: McLaren trounce Ferrari
- Raikkonen: “I was bored”
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others