The rules are simple: you have to describe every F1 driver using just one word for each.
Mine are below – now you have a go…
Fernando Alonso – Baffling
Lewis Hamilton – Outrageous
Giancarlo Fisichella – Anonymous
Heikki Kovalainen – Improving
Felipe Massa – Guileless
Kimi Raikkonen – Vindicated
Jenson Button – Dogged
Rubens Barrichello – Indifferent
Nick Heidfeld – Consistent
Robert Kubica – Fortunate
Ralf Schumacher – Joyless
Jarno Trulli – Unconvincing
David Coulthard – Dependable
Mark Webber – Cursed
Nico Rosberg – Blossoming
Alexander Wurz – Intelligent
Kazuki Nakajima – Erratic
Vitantonio Liuzzi – Unfavoured
Scott Speed – Unremarkable
Sebastian Vettel – Promising
Adrian Sutil – Potential
Christijan Albers – Rejected
Markus Winkelhock – Inexperienced
Sakon Yamamoto – Placeholder
Takuma Sato – Inconsistent
Anthony Davidson – Luckless
- Debate: Who will Alonso drive for in 2008
- Debate: Fernando Alonso
- Debate: F1 better since end of tyre war?
- Debate: 22 best drivers in the world?
- Debate: More street tracks good for F1?
- Debate: Will Ferrari surge to the titles?
- Debate: Is it all over for Button?
- Debate: Any sympathy for McLaren?
- Debate: Has F1 been brought into disrepute?
- Debate: Youth vs experience
- Debate: Where should the United States Grand Prix be held?
- Debate: The best ITV F1 title theme tune
- Debate: When did you start watching F1?
- Join in more debates
- Times F1 blog – Here’s Keith’s drivers in a word or phrase (external)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others