Williams elected to launch its 2008 F1 car with zero fanfare. The new FW30 was rolled out at a foggy Valencia on Monday morning.
The team ran the car today in another interim livery, which featured the names of many of the team’s fans printed on the nose.
See below for more images of the FW30.
Photos copyright: Williams / LAT
More on the 2008 F1 season
- BMW reveal their 2008 F1 car: the F1.08
- Toyota reveal their 2008 F1 car: the TF108
- McLaren reveal their 2008 F1 car: the MP4/23
- Ferrari reveal their 2008 F1 car: the F2008
- 2008 F1 drivers and teams
- 2008 F1 calendar
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others