This is one of the most important cars on the grid this year. Honda desperately need to recover from an awfully poor 2007. Boss Nick Fry has made the right staffing moves – he’s hired Ross Brawn and Alexander Wurz – but if the car’s no good it will all be for nought.
The new RA108 has been testing this week in a blank livery. The definitive colour scheme will be revealed on Tuesday, and there’s no word yet on whether they’ll be keeping the Earth Car design.
Photos copyright: HondaRacingF1.com
More on the 2008 F1 season
- Williams reveal their 2008 F1 car: the FW30
- BMW reveal their 2008 F1 car: the F1.08
- Toyota reveal their 2008 F1 car: the TF108
- McLaren reveal their 2008 F1 car: the MP4/23
- Ferrari reveal their 2008 F1 car: the F2008
- 2008 F1 drivers and teams
- 2008 F1 calendar
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others