I’ve just finished reading Alan Henry’s new book “The Top 100 F1 Drivers of All Time” – I’ll be posting the review as usual on Sunday. But I got a pleasant surprise when I flipped through the back pages and found the publishers had printed a portion of my review of Mark Hughes’ “Lewis Hamilton: The Full Story” as an endorsement.
This is the first time one of my book review has been quoted by a publisher and I’m delighted they are starting to get noticed. Seeing ‘F1Fanatic.co.uk’ on the page next to the Sunday Times, Autosport and The Observer certainly put a grin on my face.
More Lewis Hamilton books
- “Lewis Hamilton: The Full Story” – Mark Hughes
- “Lewis Hamilton” (Andrew van de Burgt, 2007)
- “My Story” (Lewis Hamilton, 2007)
- “Lewis Hamilton: The Story So Far” (Gareth Rogers, 2007)
- “Lewis Hamilton – New Kid on the Grid” (Ian Stafford, 2007)
- “Lewis Hamilton: A Dream Comes True” (Brian Belton, 2007)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others