F1 Fanatic Forum now open!

F1 Fanatic forum

Recently I’ve noticed some of you haven’t been able to find the right post to talk about the latest piece of F1 news.

So I decided to create a forum on the site where we can discuss everything to do with F1 there isn’t room or time to cover on the blog. You can give it a try now!

Go to the F1 Fanatic forum

The forum is quite modest at the moment but exciting things like signatures will be added later.

7 comments on F1 Fanatic Forum now open!

1. cyanide said on 16th June 2008, 7:10

I love you Keith!

2. Rohan said on 16th June 2008, 12:32

Please don’t allow signatures Keith – they slow down page load times a great deal and don’t really add anything to the forum imo.

3. Sush said on 16th June 2008, 16:29

well at least don’t allow people to have HUGE banner adverts for sigs.

childish, hideous, waste of perfectly good bandwith.

one line would be cool, to have quotes.

4. Melanie said on 17th June 2008, 3:26

I wanted to post in the forum’s technical division but I cant log in!

There are several command or links over each other, if I try to log in, I’am linked up to somewhere else. Here is the display I have on my screen:

If you look at the top part there are a few things scribbled over each other.

5. Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 17th June 2008, 8:48

Thanks Melanie. We’re aware of that problem and are working on a fix for it. The glitch affects users of Internet Explorer 6 but it works fine in more up-to-date browsers. More information here.

6. neevioumpvien said on 17th December 2008, 8:16

Greetings I’m new here
    And it looks like a great forum, so just wanted to say hello! :):):)
    And looking forward to participating.
    Going on vacation for a few days, so i’ll be back

7. Lorna said on 1st February 2010, 11:15

Hi,

I wondered if anyone out there has been to the F1 testing at Jerez. I live in Gibraltar and I am planning on going up there for the last day of testing on the 20th February. I gather there are no pre-sold tickets but the ticket office is only open during testing. I am finding it really hard to gauge whether I will be able to queue up early on the morning of the 20th and be successful in getting tickets. Any help appreciated – I phoned the Jerez Circuit today but couldn’t find an English speaker!! I guess I just want to make sure that I don’t go all the way to Jerez and be disappointed about not getting in. Any help appreciated – thanks guys.