Here’s a special competition for anyone who’s going to the British Grand Prix weekend.
Kangaroo TV are offering five handsets exclusively to F1 Fanatic readers for the British Grand Prix next week.
Enter the competition below by email for your chance to win!
Kangaroo TV is a portable, hand-held device you can rent while at Grand Prix weekends. It includes a 3.5?óÔé¼?Ø (90mm) screen on which you can watch live F1 action from the event you are at as broadcast around the world. Meaning that whatever corner you choose to watch from, you can always keep track of what’s happening elsewhere.
It also comes with a pair of headphones so you can listen to the broadcast race commentary in a choice of several different languages.
Kangaroo TV also includes the race positions and timing screens with sector times updated in real-time so you can follow exactly what’s happening in practice, qualifying and the race.
Full Kangaroo TV features:
- The F1 international broadcast feed
- In-car cameras
- Live local commentary
- Multi-language audio commentaries – BBC Five Live, RTL Germany, RAI Italy, RDS French commentary in Canada
- Team radio, including driver-to-pit conversations
- Official race timing and scoring, leader board and real-time stats
- Event news and information
- Biographic files on teams, drivers, and series information
- Monitors and highlights your favourite driver as selected by viewer
- Easy-to-use keypad with a new user interface
- Audio and 30-second video replay for the stuff you miss or need to see again
- Split screen views
- UHF Frequency or 2.5 GHz
- Video mpeg4
- Lithium Ion replaceable/rechargeable battery pack; six hours continuous usage
- Dimensions: 6.25?óÔé¼?ØH x 4.125?óÔé¼?ØW x 1.5?óÔé¼?ØD, Screen diagonal: 3.5?óÔé¼?Ø (90mm)
- Weight: 14 oz. (approximately 400 grams)
If you want to reserve a Kangaroo TV for the race weekend you can book online in advance on www.kangaroo.tv.
To win one of five Kangaroo TVs for the British Grand Prix send your answer to this ultra-tough question along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm British time on Monday 30th June
Who qualified on pole position for last year’s British Grand Prix?
A – David Coulthard
B – Jenson Button
C – Lewis Hamilton
Terms and conditions – One entry per person. Prizes will be awarded to the first five names drawn at random. In the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final.