The Circuito Urbano Valencia saw F1 action for the first time today.
Before the race weekend I wasn’t sure how good the track would look – footage from the first race at the circuit made the track look a bit featureless. But I thought it looked better during today’s free practice session.
Here’s a selection of photographs of F1 cars during free practice one and two showing some of the more interesting scenery at the circuit, including the harbour and surrounding buildings.
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- Drivers commemorate Bianchi at Hungaroring
- Start shots: Hungarian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 British Grand Prix
- 2015 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others