The Circuito Urbano Valencia saw F1 action for the first time today.
Before the race weekend I wasn’t sure how good the track would look – footage from the first race at the circuit made the track look a bit featureless. But I thought it looked better during today’s free practice session.
Here’s a selection of photographs of F1 cars during free practice one and two showing some of the more interesting scenery at the circuit, including the harbour and surrounding buildings.
- 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: Malaysian Grand Prix
- F1’s dwindling grid: Ten years of drivers’ class photos
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Australian Grand Prix
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Start shots: Australian Grand Prix
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Kamui Kobayashi’s F1 career in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo