The Circuito Urbano Valencia saw F1 action for the first time today.
Before the race weekend I wasn’t sure how good the track would look – footage from the first race at the circuit made the track look a bit featureless. But I thought it looked better during today’s free practice session.
Here’s a selection of photographs of F1 cars during free practice one and two showing some of the more interesting scenery at the circuit, including the harbour and surrounding buildings.
- Renault’s F1 cars and liveries in pictures, 1977-2016
- Maldonado’s F1 career in pictures
- Pirelli wet tyre test day one in pictures
- Verstappen takes to the ski slopes in a Red Bull RB7
- Start shots special: Former F1 tracks
- Mercedes’ DTM drivers upstage Hamilton and Rosberg at Stars and Cars
- 2015 F1 season in pictures
- Alonso samples 1991 McLaren and Moto GP bike at Honda Thanks Day
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Yas Marina Pirelli tyre test in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo