Merry Christmas from F1 Fanatic!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I’m away for a few days celebrating Christmas with my family. Wherever you are and whatever you’re celebrating, I hope you have a fantastic time!

F1 Fanatic will be back to normal service in a few days. In the meantime, please share any seasons’ greetings of your own below. And if you’ve unwrapped any presents of a motor racing variety – or anything else you’d like to boast about – tell us all about it!

37 comments on Merry Christmas from F1 Fanatic!

1 2 3
  1. cyanide said on 25th December 2008, 4:03

Merry Christmas Keith! And Merry Christmas to all my fellow fanatics :)

Going to have a blast, hope all of you do too…

2. Merry Christmas Keith !

3. D Winn said on 25th December 2008, 9:25

Merry Christmas Keith

4. Scott Joslin said on 25th December 2008, 9:48

Merry Christmas Keith and everyone who plays a part in the blog. It has been a brilliant season, fingers crossed I have got the season review for Christmas.

Here is to a great 2009!

5. Patrickl said on 25th December 2008, 11:07

Merry Christmas to all. Also hi to the fellow pagans who decorate a tree and hand out gifts.

6. Merry Christmas, and God bless Patrickl and his fellows, too. ;)

7. Merry Christmas fellow fanatics! :D

8. Alianora La Canta said on 25th December 2008, 15:02

Merry Christmas to everyone reading this blog, and also to Keith.

No motorsport-related presents, but three books and quite a lot of useful stuff, so I’m happy with the presents :)

9. tifosi dude said on 25th December 2008, 15:10

merry christmas everyone – lets hope santa brings us another exciting season this year :)

10. bernification said on 25th December 2008, 16:04

Merry Christmas everybody, I hope Santa was under the same mis-aprehension for you as he was me this year ie. that I’d been good, and gave you lots of lovely gifts.

11. AmericanTifosi said on 25th December 2008, 16:42

The Merriest of Christmasses to you all! I was lucky to fianlly get another Ferrari jacket. (And a Ducati T-shirt. although it was a men’s size because apparently Puma doesn’t think girls like Italian motorcyles.)

I hope all you McLaren fans got some sort of boasty t-shirt to celebrate Lewis’s championship.

12. Matt Fallon said on 25th December 2008, 18:17

Merry Christmas everyone!

13. Merry Christmas everyone. The only F1-related gift I recieved was the 2008 F1 season review DVD. I have just finished watching it, it contains great footage and unseen moments – highly recommended

14. verasaki said on 25th December 2008, 18:39

happy holidays, keith and everyone else. and thanks keith, for all you do.

15. Merry Christmas everyone!

Looking forward to a great F! season ahead, since santa got me a 42 inch HD TV!!!

1 2 3