Red Bull’s RB5 won’t be launched until Monday but a video released today hints at what we can expect from their 2009 F1 car.
Sebastian Vettel narrates the video, but Mark Webber is expected to return to the cockpit next Wednesday.
The rendering of the RB5 seen in this video has flow deflectors ahead of the side pods just as the Ferrari F60, Toyota TF109 and Williams FW31 do.
Other than that, the car shown in this video doesn’t look especially radical. Whether this shows the final car in any great detail or not we’ll have to wait until Monday to find out.
Pictures and video from the 2009 F1 car launches.
- BMW F1.09 unveiled – pictures (2009 F1 car launches)
- Renault R29 revealed in Portugal – pictures (2009 F1 car launches)
- Williams FW31 introduced in interim livery (2009 F1 car launches)
- McLaren MP4/24 revealed – pictures and video (2009 F1 car launches)
- Toyota reveals the TF109 – pictures and video (2009 F1 car launches)
- Ferrari F60 launched at Mugello – pictures & video (2009 F1 car launches)
- 2009 F1 car launch dates