The Singapore Grand Prix organisers are asking fans to come up with names for three of the corners on the Marina Bay circuit.
The circuit’s website says:
Readers are invited to send in their suggestions from now until February 28 to win attractive prizes. Three lucky winners will each receive a three-day 2009 FORMULA 1?óÔÇ×?ó SingTel Singapore Grand Prix [ticket] for the grandstand closest to the turn they?óÔé¼Ôäóve named, as well as a pit lane tour. The best overall contributor will also get a two-night stay in a five-star trackside hotel.
It wants names that are no longer than three words, have a local flavour and include the word ‘turn’ or ‘corner’.
What do you think would be good names for the corners? Post your suggestions below – and don’t forget to enter the competition!
More on the Singapore Grand Prix
- 2009 Singapore Grand Prix
- Singapore street track – circuit information
- Singapore street track – spectators?óÔé¼Ôäó experiences
- Would you get rid of Singapore ?óÔé¼Ôäós bumps?
- Thoughts on Singapore ?óÔé¼Ôäós F1 street track (2008 Singapore Grand Prix)
- Pit entry and corner changes at Singapore
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others