Force India’s VJM02 was due to break cover tomorrow but Anirudh has dug out some early pictures of it on Force India’s official website.
They confirm the impression we got from the Force India calendar earlier this year that the new car replaces the bright red flashes of 2008 with orange and green. More pictures below.
2009 Formula 1 cars
- Red Bull RB5 officially revealed – pictures (2009 F1 cars)
- BMW F1.09 unveiled – pictures (2009 F1 car launches)
- Renault R29 revealed in Portugal – pictures (2009 F1 car launches)
- Williams FW31 introduced in interim livery (2009 F1 car launches)
- McLaren MP4/24 revealed – pictures and video (2009 F1 car launches)
- Toyota reveals the TF109 – pictures and video (2009 F1 car launches)
- Ferrari F60 launched at Mugello – pictures & video (2009 F1 car launches)
Thanks to Anirudh for the tip!
Enjoyed this post? You can vote for it on Digg, submit it to Stumbleupon, or share it with the rest of the world using the social sites below.
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others