The new season is almost upon us so it?óÔé¼Ôäós time for the traditional round of new season predictions.
Tackle these 15 questions on how the 2009 season will unfold and compare your answers with those of other F1 fans.
1. Will Brawn GP get a car on the podium in their first race?
2. How many cars will be classified at Melbourne?
3. Which driver will be the first to leave his team?
4. How many races will McLaren win?
5. Who will Fernando Alonso announce he is driving for in 2010?
6. Which teams will go all season without using KERS?
7. How many drivers will have to get their front wings replaced after the first lap at Melbourne?
8. Will Renault score more points than Red Bull-Renault?
9. Which drivers will win their home race/s?
10. Will Max Mosley win the FIA President election?
11. How many teams will announce before the final race they are leaving F1?
12. Which of BMW?óÔé¼Ôäós drivers will have the best season?
13. Will Ferrari win the constructors?óÔé¼Ôäó title for the 17th time?
14. Which driver will announce his retirement?
15. Who will win the drivers?óÔé¼Ôäó championship?
Earlier this week I wrote some predictions of my own for Planet-F1 ?óÔé¼ÔÇ£ read them here.
Here?óÔé¼Ôäós my answers to the 15 questions above ?óÔé¼ÔÇ£ post yours below:
3. Nelson Piquet Jnr
6. Brawn GP, Red Bull and Toro Rosso
9. Felipe Massa
12. Robert Kubica
14. Giancarlo Fisichella
15. Robert Kubica
More on F1 2009
- F1 2009: Quick pre-season guide
- F1 2009: New rules at a glance
- F1 2009: When they last won a race
- F1 2009: the drivers
- F1 2009 season
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others