Tomorrow I?óÔé¼Ôäóm being interviewed by BBC Radio 4 for a programme called ?óÔé¼?ôWhat?óÔé¼Ôäós the point of Formula 1??óÔé¼?Ø
They?óÔé¼Ôäóre keen to hear opinions from passionate F1 fans about the state of the sport. So let?óÔé¼Ôäós have them!
The programme will be broadcast in May. Among the topics we?óÔé¼Ôäóre going to be covering include:
- Whether fans enjoy the political side of the sport, or find it a distraction from the racing
- The quality of racing in F1 compared to sports like NASCAR
- What the appeal of Formula 1 is
- What fans think of Max Mosley, his potential re-election, and their reaction to last year?óÔé¼Ôäós sadomasochism scandal
- Whether Bernie Ecclestone is doing a good job of running the commercial side of the sport
- Is F1 elitist ?óÔé¼ÔÇ£ or is exclusivity part of its appeal?
- The importance of technology in F1
What?óÔé¼Ôäós your take on the state of Formula 1? Why do you follow it? Have your say in the comments and I?óÔé¼Ôäóll make a point of reading them al before I head of to the studio tomorrow.
I had a couple of media appearances at the end of last year on Sky News:
Image (C) Getty Images