Enter our Edit TV competition and you could watch F1 on your PC for free

Edit TV

Edit TV

Want to be able to watch and record live

F1 broadcasts on your computer?

Three lucky winners could get their hands on everything they need to do just that.

We’ve got three PCTV Nano Stick Ultimates and three copies of Edit TV to be won.

Don’t miss your chance to win – enter our exclusive competition now!

The prize

Three winners will each win a PCTV Nano Stick Ultimate and a copy of Edit TV:

PCTV Nano Stick Ultimate

The Nano Stick from PCTV Systems delivers high-quality digital TV to your computer, allowing you to watch TV in full-screen on your machine.

The software turns your PC into a full-fledged Personal Video Recorder that lets you timeshift and record any free to air F1 content, as well as any TV shows. You can record content direct to DVD, archive content on your machine to rewatch with Edit TV and set your recording preferences to capture full F1 races or TV shows.

Edit TV

Skip to all the takeovers, crashes, tyre punctures, fastest laps… or just watch all the highlights. Advert breaks are all removed letting you create and personalise your own highlights of the race by the key events within the race. Watch and rewatch the key moments that decide the big F1 races instantly.

How to enter

This competition has now closed

See here for more information on Edit TV and the PCTV Nano Stick Ultimate. F1 Fanatic readers can buy the bundle at a reduced price of ??49.99 plus ??4.99 P&P.

The closing date for entry is midnight on Tuesday 23rd June.

Terms and conditions: No alternative prize will be offers and in the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final.

14 comments on Enter our Edit TV competition and you could watch F1 on your PC for free

1. This thing is amazing! It is so cool to be able to skip the adverts.

2. Sorry Keith, by ‘address’ you mean postal or electronic? Also: is the competition for anybody or only for UK residents? Thanks.

3. Damon said on 9th June 2009, 22:02

Which race did Heikki Kovalainen win in 2008?

Heh, judging by the question this competition is for a very wide audience.

4. Maciek said on 10th June 2009, 3:31

Keith,
    Does this system work on Macs?

5. exit said on 10th June 2009, 9:02

Do i need a tv-tuner in my PC along with this device for watching F1 ???

6. Ronman said on 10th June 2009, 9:04

Another Spam Attack????

7. Cameron said on 10th June 2009, 9:26

Nice competition this one… Good luck everyone! :)

8. PJA said on 10th June 2009, 10:32

Good competition, I usually don’t bother with competitions but I am tempted with this one.

I have a question for the technically minded out there, the Hybrid Pro stick needed if you don’t have digital TV reception, does this get the signal from the internet or from the regular digital signal from the TV transmitters?

The reason I ask is that I recently got a digital TV aerial, which was rated as one of the best, for my portable TV. However it doesn’t get most of the channels, probably down to location, and I was wondering if short of getting an outdoor aerial there was any other options available to me.

9. David said on 10th June 2009, 11:54

This time I try to keep for me the answer…

• IDR said on 10th June 2009, 20:25

Don’t worry David, this one is so easy. Heikki has only won one race…

Btw, Heikki won in …

匈牙利 :-)

10. Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 12th June 2009, 0:30

The Edit TV team have supplied answers to some of the questions above:

1) Does this system work on Macs?

It’s PC only, but Edit TV will be available for Macs for season 2010. PCTV have a separate Mac range for tuner products.

2) Do I need a TV tuner in my PC along with this device for watching F1?

Not sure I quite understand this one- the idea of the bundle is that the PCTV NanoStick is a TV tuner that allows you to watch and record F1 races on your PC. Edit TV allows you to import recordings and instantly create highlights to watch and re-watch. Edit TV on its on is €19.99 and works with any recording on your PC- the tuner stick is just one way of getting hold of it. So I suppose the answer is no, as that is what he is getting as part of the bundle.