Over 500 F1 cars in one picture

I came across an excellent picture on another blog which shows every Formula 1 car from 1950 to 2004 side-by-side. Here’s a sample of it:

That 1990 Benetton is a favourite of mine, by the way...

That 1990 Benetton is a favourite of mine, by the way...

You can download the full file – a hefty 18.7Mb at 9362×6622 pixels – from the F1 Fanatic drop.io.

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

What’s your favourite F1 car on the picture?

Via Racing Otaku

Enjoyed this post? You can vote for it on Digg, submit it to Stumbleupon, or share it with the rest of the world using the social sites below.

55 comments on Over 500 F1 cars in one picture

1. Ratboy said on 12th June 2009, 22:13

The 1986 Williams is nice, and I’m not sure why but I quite like the 1995 Sauber,

Looking at the older cars really makes this years lot look like dogs. :(

2. Fer no.65 said on 14th June 2009, 0:41

For me, when Colin Champman agreeded to paint his cars with the Joh Player Special colours, he created a masterpiece!!

Lotus 78, Lotus 77, Lotus 72 all so beautiful
    Ferrari 312T and Tyrrell P34 are one of my all time favourites

Those 70’s cars were so pretty!

3. Pankit said on 14th June 2009, 20:04

This is just brilliant … the most beautiful picture ever !!! this ones going on the wall for sure

4. JOM said on 19th June 2009, 20:21

Excellent picture

5. Mark Slavin said on 4th August 2009, 12:57

I remember getting a similar poster from Autosport showing the cars that took Goodyear’s first 500 wins. Because every win was represented you could see which teams had winning streaks.

6. Just discovered this site. It is awesome. My favourite is the Ferrari F2000, the MP4-15 is a close second.

7. This site

is down.
    Can anyone tell me how to find the pictures that were in it?
    Is there another similar site?

8. regina said on 8th March 2011, 14:02

can someone re-post the link for this image? It will no longer download the full picture.

9. Arturo Fregoso said on 6th April 2011, 16:50

You can find all these images at 2 web sites:

Most of it came in a french publication; an encyclopedia of Motor Racing …

10. Arturo Fregoso said on 6th April 2011, 16:59

I myself make drwing like that in several web pages or yearbooks in México (of course I made al Pedro Rodríguez BRMs, ferraris, Porsche 917 etc), here a sample:

11. I have observed that sensible real estate agents all around you are getting set to FSBO Advertising. They are recognizing that it’s more than just placing a poster in the front yard. It’s really regarding building human relationships with these suppliers who at some point will become consumers. So, after you give your time and energy to helping these dealers go it alone – the “Law regarding Reciprocity” kicks in. Great blog post.

12. wonder ful cars are present in this website