Can Jenson Button?óÔé¼Ôäós incredible string of podiums continue at home? Or can one of his championship rivals rob him of a win at the track where he most wants to win?
Name the driver you think will claim pole position and the three who?óÔé¼Ôäóll be on the podium at the end of the race for a chance to win these prizes:
First place prize
- An original F1 painting by Rob Ijbema
- Five F1 DVDs from Duke Video: “Formula One 1970: The uncrowned champion”, “Formula Villeneuve: A tribute to Gilles Villeneuve”, “The World’s Greatest F1 Cars”, “Champion: Hill” and “Nine Days in Summer”
- ?é?ú60 to spend on F1 merchandise at Onpole.com
3x Runners-up prizes
Here?óÔé¼Ôäós how the game works:
1. Predictions have to be made before the beginning of final practice on Saturday.
2. Only one set of predictions per person.
3. You have to predict (a) Who will be on pole position and (b) What the top three finishers (three different drivers) will be.
4. Players score:
a. ten points for correctly guessing the pole sitter
b. ten points for naming one of the top three in their correct position, 25 for naming two of the top three and 50 for naming the whole top three correctly
c. five points for correctly naming any other driver in the top three (but not in the correct position)
5. Predictions must be entered as described below and either posted in a comment below or emailled to competition-at-f1fanatic.co.uk
6. Whoever scores the most points over the 15 races from round three (China) to 17 (Abu Dhabi) wins the grand prize.
7. In the event of a tie the winner will be determined by who picked to most race winners correctly, then second places finishers and so on.
8. In the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final.
How to enter your predictions
Please post your predictions in the following format: start with your user name (try to pick a unique one), then the name of your pick for pole position, then the top three drivers in order, using only their surnames. Do not add any other characters on these five lines. If you do not adhere to this style your entry may not be counted.
I’m not eligible to win the prizes, of course, but I’ll be joining in for fun. Here?óÔé¼Ôäós my prediction for the British Grand Prix:
Make your predictions now. Remember – predictions close when the third practice session begins on Saturday.
View the current championship standings here: Dougie leads in the ultra-close F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship