British Grand Prix Saturday – my pictures

Kimi Raikkonen during final practice at Silverstone

Kimi Raikkonen during final practice at Silverstone

I spent a large part of today enjoying Shell and Ferrari’s generous hospitality (more on that later) which meant I didn’t have much chance to take any photos of the track action.

I did snap a few however – here’s a small selection.

More F1 pictures

14 comments on British Grand Prix Saturday – my pictures

1. Tom Watson said on 21st June 2009, 0:39

Looking forward to reading about your day with Ferrari Keith, any idea when the article will be put together?

2. ivz said on 21st June 2009, 1:47

There seems to be quite a change to the RedBull nose?

3. Leaf said on 21st June 2009, 3:04

Red Bull has now got the Platapus duckbill nose.:-)
    I see you got a pic of Sutil before he splattered it against the tire barrier. I know….there was a mechanical problem. Man, on TV he was really sawing away at the wheel right before he left the road!

4. Damon said on 21st June 2009, 6:31

It seems like Ferrari also has a higher nose cone than at the beginning of the season. The change is very subtle though.

5. Sush Meerkat said on 21st June 2009, 11:31

I can’t wait to hear about your excursion at Ferrari, plenty of juicy gossip like Kimi being drunk at the press conference and Stefano firing his chef for over cooking his steak.

Before taking the steak back to Mugello to modify it for straight line taste performance.

• Sush Meerkat said on 21st June 2009, 11:33

good to see the alcohol from last night hasn’t left my system.

I’m sitting here waiting rather patiently for the Chain to scream out of my TV.

• Tom Watson said on 21st June 2009, 11:40

I’m doing the same thing, patiently watching mitch and matts big fish in eager anticipation for BBC 1 to start the broadcast :)

• Sush Meerkat said on 21st June 2009, 11:51

indeed Tom watching the politics show here, the only ever time politics is interesting is when Boris Johnson says something, or when you know after the pain you hear The Chain.

6. Anonymouse said on 21st June 2009, 11:37

Get your umbrella out Keith, looks like lite rain aorund the time of the race. It’s heading your way now.

7. Brawn said on 21st June 2009, 11:59

if theres rain its defo Vettels race with maybe Button second :)

8. nomeg1 said on 22nd June 2009, 18:47

Who has a picture of the back of the RB5 ? Newey hatched something there, but no pics …