Michael Schumacher began preparations for his F1 comeback at Mugello yesterday. Here’s some pictures of the 40-year-old in action in a Ferrari F2007.
He’ll be testing again between now and the European Grand Prix at the end of the month. Following a request from Ferrari the other teams have allowed him to have a dispensation from the testing ban and spend a day acclimatising to the F60.
However there reports are emerging which suggest the FIA may look into the Mugello test following Schumacher’s use of GP2-spec slick tyres.
More on Michael Schumacher
- F1 links: Schumacher testing video
- Schumacher and F1?óÔé¼Ôäós oldest ever drivers
- 100 F1 race winners: statistics
- Official: Michael Schumacher to return for Ferrari in the European Grand Prix
- Michael Schumacher’s F1 career in pictures
- Ferrari F2007 pictures
- Michael Schumacher’s F1 career in stats
- Michael Schumacher career retrospective
- Michael Schumacher’s last Grand Prix: Brazil 2006
- Debate: Which of Schumacher’s titles was the best?
- Michael Schumacher biography
- More F1 pictures
Images (C) Ferrari spa
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others