Friday practice for the Italian Grand Prix has finished and that means it’s time for the latest round of the F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship.
Enter your predictions for pole sitter and the top three of the podium and you could be in with a chance of winning a prize – even if you haven’t played yet this year.
First place prize
- An original F1 painting by Rob Ijbema
- Five F1 DVDs from Duke Video: “Formula One 1970: The uncrowned champion”, “Formula Villeneuve: A tribute to Gilles Villeneuve”, “The World’s Greatest F1 Cars”, “Champion: Hill” and “Nine Days in Summer”
- ?é?ú60 to spend on F1 merchandise at Onpole.com
3x Runners-up prizes
Here?óÔé¼Ôäós how the game works:
1. Predictions have to be made before the beginning of final practice on Saturday.
2. Only one set of predictions per person.
3. You have to predict (a) Who will be on pole position and (b) What the top three finishers (three different drivers) will be.
4. Players score:
a. ten points for correctly guessing the pole sitter
b. ten points for naming one of the top three in their correct position, 25 for naming two of the top three and 50 for naming the whole top three correctly
c. five points for correctly naming any other driver in the top three (but not in the correct position)
5. Predictions must be entered as described below and either posted in a comment below or emailled to competition-at-f1fanatic.co.uk
6. Whoever scores the most points over the 15 races from round three (China) to 17 (Abu Dhabi) wins the grand prize.
7. In the event of a tie the winner will be determined by who picked to most race winners correctly, then second places finishers and so on.
8. In the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final.