Here’s a video from a Williams activity day for their sponsors which was held last month at Silverstone.
Among the machinery on display was Keke Rosberg’s 1982 championship-winning Williams-Cosworth FW08B. Appropriately, Williams will be using Cosworth power once again next year, though Keke’s son Nico will not be driving for the team any more.
The team also had a 1996 Williams-Renault FW18 which Damon Hill used to win the world championship, and a 2007 Williams-Toyota FW27, albeit in the team’s 2009 colours (they cannot run their current cars due to testing restrictions).
- BMW?óÔé¼Ôäós first F1 test with Williams (video)
- Video: Williams Grand Prix cars
- Williams to demonstrate three F1 cars at Goodwood Festival of Speed (Video)
- Williams fans at 500th GP show (Video)
- Meet the Williams test team (Video)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others