The heart-stopping conclusion to the 2008 F1 championship – which saw Lewis Hamilton snatch the title away from Felipe Massa at the last gasp – has been voted the best F1 races of the last ten years by F1 Fanatic readers.
The 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix garnered more than 40% of the votes cast.
Second place went to the 2005 Japanese Grand Prix, which saw another decisive last-lap pass. Kimi R?â?ñikk?â?Ânen scorched from 17th on the grid to pass Giancarlo Fisichella for the win on the final lap.
Another race from 2008 – the Belgian Grand Prix – was ranked third, along with many comments about how much better it would have been if the stewards hadn’t got involved…
See the results in full and review the classic 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix below.
Review the 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Felipe Massa takes pole for title decider (2008 Brazilian Grand Prix qualifying)
- 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix grid
- Brazilian Grand Prix pre-race analysis
- Brazilian Grand Prix Live Blog
- Lewis Hamilton is champion in epic climax to final race
- 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix result
- Rate the race: Brazilian Grand Prix
- Championship changes hands twice in the final three laps
- 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix analysis
- ?óÔé¼?ôAchtung Glock!?óÔé¼?Ø ?óÔé¼?ôNa ?â??ltima curva!?óÔé¼?Ø ?óÔé¼ÔÇ£ How the world saw F1 title shock (video)
See more results of F1 Fanatic polls: F1 Fanatic polls archive
Image (C) Daimler