Michael Schumacher only announced his F1 comeback a few minutes ago but already bookmakers are giving him short odds to win the championship next year.
And if his Mercedes F1 car proves competitive in testing you can expect the odds on him winning the 2010 F1 title to get even shorter.
At this early stage Lewis Hamilton is the bookmakers’ favourite for next year’s title followed by Fernando Alonso.
Are you betting on Schumacher to add a record eighth title to his haul?
Schumacher and Mercedes
- Official: Schumacher to make F1 return
- Is Schumacher?óÔé¼Ôäós return a mistake? (Poll)
- Michael Schumacher: the Mercedes years
- Mercedes Grand Prix take over Brawn for 2010
- Michael Schumacher F1 career statistics
- Michael Schumacher’s F1 career in pictures
- Michael Schumacher biography
- 2010 F1 drivers and teams