Toro Rosso to launch car on February 1st

Toro Rosso will reveal their 2010 F1 car on February 1st at Valencia as F1 testing gets started.

The car, to be called the STR5, will be driven by Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari this year.

For more dates of 2010 F1 car launches and tests see the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar.

Read more: Jaime Alguersuari stays at Toro Rosso

6 comments on Toro Rosso to launch car on February 1st

1. sato113 said on 25th January 2010, 16:38

i think the f1fanatic google calander needs a clear link from the homepage. great feature btw! rly helps see things in perspective.

2. bwells said on 25th January 2010, 17:57

I agree.. great feature but sometimes I spend longer looking for it than at it.. lol

• three4three said on 25th January 2010, 18:19

Having read bwells comment I tried to find it (without the link above) but was unsuccessful. Would it not make more sense to have it under “F1 2010 Season” rather than “About/Contact”?

• three4three said on 25th January 2010, 18:26

Just to add Keith, I’d like to suggest a search facility for the forum to prevent multiple duplicate threads. I think it would prove useful as we currently seem to have the same thread over several times but just a few weeks apart. Of course, I understand it’s been a painfully long silly season and it’s hard not to get keyboard-diarrhoea and post the same thing over and over in the absence of racing, but it would be nice to have a more tidy forum where people only start new threads if the subject hasn’t yet been covered.

3. Icthyes said on 25th January 2010, 18:54

I agree with three4three, it would also make digging up old threads to update them (like the Funny Videos or Caption Competition ones) easier.

4. Macca said on 26th January 2010, 3:17

Can’t wait to see what Toro Rosso come up with for their own first time car.