The Renault R30 has been unveiled by the team at Valencia. See the first pictures of the new car below.
Renault R30 launch
- 2010 Renault R30 and 2009 Renault R29 compared (Pictures)
- Vitaly Petrov to become Russia’s first F1 driver with Renault in 2010
- Robert Kubica reveals new helmet design
As was widely expected, the new livery marks a return to classic Renault yellow and black colours. The team used a similar scheme for its first F1 team from 1977 to 1985.
Since its return to F1 as a full constructor in 2002 Renault’s colour scheme has been largely dictated by sponsors.
Renault has lost 2009 title sponsors ING, who intended to pull out before 2010 but hastened their departure after the Singapore crash scandal. Mutua Madrilena also left the team at the same time.
Renault has also announced Vitaly Petrov will race for the team alongside Robert Kubica and revealed its two reserve drivers for 2010. More here:
Renault R30 launch pictures
Pictures of the R30 at its launch plus some studio images of the new car:
Renault R30 studio video
2010 F1 car launches
- BMW Sauber C29 launched (Pictures)
- McLaren and Ferrari’s 2010 cars side-by-side (Pictures)
- Compare the new McLaren MP4-25 with last year’s car (Pictures)
- McLaren MP4-25 launch pictures
- 2010 Ferrari F10 and 2009 Ferrari F60 side-by-side (Pictures)
- Ferrari 2010 F1 car pictures
Image (C) Renault/LAT