The new Mercedes W01 has appeared for the first time as test for the 2010 F1 season begins at Valencia.
Here is the first picture of the W01 which will be driven by Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg in 2010:
The first photo indicates the W01 has a high nose similar to that seen on last year’s Red Bull as well as the Ferrari F10.
2010 F1 car launches
- Renault R30 launched (Pictures)
- BMW Sauber C29 launched (Pictures)
- McLaren and Ferrari’s 2010 cars side-by-side (Pictures)
- Compare the new McLaren MP4-25 with last year’s car (Pictures)
- McLaren MP4-25 launch pictures
- 2010 Ferrari F10 and 2009 Ferrari F60 side-by-side (Pictures)
- Ferrari 2010 F1 car pictures
Images (C) Mercedes