F1 testing pictures: 13th February

Robert Kubica leaves the pits in the Renault R30

Robert Kubica leaves the pits in the Renault R30

The final day of F1 testing at Jerez has concluded. See below for pictures from all four days of the test:

F1 testing pictures

Images (C) F1Fanatic.co.uk

44 comments on F1 testing pictures: 13th February

1. Paul F said on 13th February 2010, 10:15

These are superb angles of the cars Keith – a great way to really compare the sidepods.

2. Really professional photos, Keith. You’re a dab hand at this. Well done!

3. Ledzep4pm said on 13th February 2010, 10:57

When will we start seeing photos of the new diffusers, particualy mclarens and ferraris

4. Maciek said on 13th February 2010, 11:18

Kudos on today’s photos – they look like they’re racing on an inclined oval.

• Ned Flanders said on 13th February 2010, 11:27

Yeah they do don’t they… it’s a nice illusion. The closest we’ll get to an F1 race on an oval for a while, I think!

• I really like the angle, gives you a good view of across the top of the car.

Awesome photos all in all

5. I actualy woudn’t mind 150 flat out laps around Indy to get an American GP back. It would be something differant for the average Brit motorsport fan with a lack of NASCAR coverage in the UK – although, hardly missing out on anything.

6. Scribe said on 13th February 2010, 12:57

This is fanatastic photography Keith! I’m loving the over head shots, keep it up!

7. Ledzep4pm said on 13th February 2010, 13:16

Nice photos keith.

Any chance of the one where schumi went off

8. A-Safieldin said on 13th February 2010, 13:45

Is it just me who noticed the redbull cars have there numbers starting at 5 and 6?? shouldnt they be 3 and 4??? can anyone clear that up?

• DanThorn said on 13th February 2010, 14:12

Jenson took the number 1 with him to McLaren, so they have 1 and 2. The rest is the ordered according to the constructors championship, so as champions Mercedes (Brawn) get 3 and 4, Red Bull as runners up get 5 and 6 etc…

• A-Safieldin said on 13th February 2010, 14:17

Oh i see… I thought it was like jenson is number 1 so he gives lewis number two and vettel is then 3 and he makes mark webber 4 but yea nvm thx

9. matt90 said on 13th February 2010, 14:15

I really hated the red and white of the Ferrari when the press pictures were first shown, and it’s long nose, but I really like the look of it on the track now.

10. Aleksandar Serbia said on 13th February 2010, 14:30

This year we really have something to look at, it looks like a parakeet show, really good color spectrum :) :)

11. the-muffin-man said on 13th February 2010, 14:39

How do Marlboro get away with the barcode graphic? Surely the barcode has become just as much of a brand now as their old chevron style logo was. And they must still derive some benefit from it by backing Ferrari or they wouldn’t spend the money.

• Aleksandar Serbia said on 13th February 2010, 16:11

Yp its subliminal marketing, it should be banned but nobody will challenge Ferrari since they have a special status in f1, so says Bernie.

• Scribe said on 13th February 2010, 16:16

As a smoker, I have never felt inclinded to buy Malboro, not matter how often I see that sign.

Weirldly, my brand was Malboro before I started seriously watching F1. Not very good subliminal marketing then.

• Plink Plonk Plunk said on 15th February 2010, 17:03

In watching a few minutes of the Daytona 500 yesterday I was thinking how Hypocritical it is to allow alcohol sponsors on race cars but not tobacco.

With the seriousness of drinking and driving I think alcohol sponsors on cars racing nearly 200 mph is a lot worse than tobacco sponsorship. But thats the Feds for you.

12. Great pictures Keith, what is the little snorkel type intake on top of nose of Hamiltons car for? i don’t see anything like it on anyone else’s car.

13. Great pictures :) Hope you had an amazing time

14. Yea Mon said on 13th February 2010, 18:26

From the overhead views you can really see how long these cars are.

15. verstappen said on 13th February 2010, 19:04

as said before: awesome photo’s, awsome angle(s). It’s great to flip through these pictures and get a close look at the design differences.

Speaking of which, Renault really has a different car! That inverse bottom-shape below the rear wing, is something else…
    I am so curious to the actual performances of these cars!!