The final F1 test of the season begins at Barcelona tomorrow. I’ll be at the track for the final two days of action on Saturday and Sunday before the teams ship their cars out to Bahrain for the first race of the season.
This will be the second time I’ve been to an F1 test as a media representative and I intend to do much the same as I did at Jerez two weeks ago – provide as much information as I can in real-time, keep an eye on cars’ stint times to see who’s quick and talk to as many drivers as I can.
Personal commitments keep me from being there on Thursday and Friday but we will have a photographer at the circuit for all four days of the test to supply exclusive pictures for F1 Fanatic.
As ever, if you have any suggestions for what you’d like to see from the test, please let me know in the comments. To pre-empt one of the most frequently asked questions, I’m afraid broadcasting restrictions prevent me from filming video at the test.
Thanks to Cristina and Jordi at the circuit for their help arranging accreditation, and thanks to everyone who suggested airlines and hotels on Twitter yesterday.
And special thanks to everyone who sent in donations to help meet the added cost of covering these tests. Your generosity is deeply appreciated.
F1 Fanatic Jerez test coverage
- Live from Jerez
- 2010 F1 testing live: 13th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 12th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 11th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 10th February
- F1 testing pictures: 13th February
- F1 testing pictures: 12th February
- F1 testing pictures: 11th February
- F1 testing pictures: 10th February
- Second-fastest Sutil says pace is “real”
- Di Grassi: Too early to judge performance
- Hamilton eager for more dry running
- Button glad to concentrate on setup
- Drivers report high wear on intermediates
- H?â??lkenberg happy with Cosworth power
- Schumacher doubts strategy advantage
- Fuel heavy car “like a bus” – Liuzzi
- Di Resta to do 18 F1 practice sessions
- Behind the scenes at Jerez