HRT F1 car revealed in Spain

F1 pictures

HRT F110

HRT has revealed the car which will be raced by Bruno Senna and Karun Chandhok in 2010.

The Dallara-designed chassis is largely sponsor-less apart from the logos of Senna’s sponsor Embratel. It has a dark grey livery with white and red details.

HRT F1 launch pictures

HRT F1 launch video

Images (C) Motioncompany

180 comments on HRT F1 car revealed in Spain

1 3 4 5
  1. Dennoow said on 5th March 2010, 13:45

I think the car looks pretty good. I just don’t think the’re bound to end up 23 and 24 this season. I mean, they didn’t have any testing ánd the’re driving with 2 rookies! Bruno Senna was kind of good in GP2. But he doesn’t seem to be a supertalent like Rosberg, Hamilton or Hülkenberg who captured the title in their first year. That Chandhok guy didn’t impress anyone. To me it seems that Senna was hired for his name and Chandhok because he had money/because of his ethnic background, not to sound racist but an Indian Driver in F1 is always good for publicity. I’m very concerned when it comes to the driving capacitiesof both men. The’re better than I am for sure but still, are they the ones that will get HRT to the top? I hardly think so.

2. wasiF1 said on 5th March 2010, 14:53

Is it my eyes or this car doesn’t have any sponsorship logo.

3. Could this be a season of multiple drivers in cars? out you go petrov, chandhok,liuzzi all these guys are under pressure in the 2nd seats already with Di resta getting backing with force india for practices(IMO thats the best idea in F1 for younger talent or other pay drivers to get in,and all lot people already know this)and then hello Villeneuve, Ralph, Bourdais etc. cool with me

4. nemo said on 5th March 2010, 17:05

i do like the almost circle air intake..
    ill give them that

5. BNK Racing said on 6th March 2010, 3:59

the fact that the front right tyre direction is wrong is really bothering me. its like ur first day on the job and sending an email to ur boss using “big words” to show ur intelligence but spelling those words wrong lol. im sure u cant blame dallara for the error, but in light of this it seems they have developed a pretty good car in comparison to the cardboard lotus (bar the front wing) and the virgin with no stamina lol. with no testing and prob just a shakedown i dont see either car finishing the first GP…either that or 1 of them will finish but a few laps down

6. Ryan M said on 6th March 2010, 9:36

This is starting to get annoying now. Hopefully this is just an unfinished livery design but there is now two teams with no sponsers on it. It never used to be like this. Hopefully they can change as the season unfolds.

I like this cars shape though, very good job from Dallara.

7. sato113 said on 7th March 2010, 16:26

i’m sorry but in an F1 team, who gets to choose what the livery looks like? (apart from the main sponsors of course.) this car is nasty.

8. Paddy said on 8th March 2010, 13:03

I think it looks fantastic. Understated and mean as you see it disappearing in your rear view mirror!

Good luck to them though. I hope it’s the finished article.

9. rotbimmer said on 9th March 2010, 19:46

Somehow, the thing doesn’t look finished…

10. I really like the look of this thing, the shape is one of the better ones I’ve seen so far and I quite like the colours. Matte gray might not make for the most vivid of colour scemes, but it looks completely different from all the other cars on the grid, which is also imporant. Wheelbase looks shorter to my untrained eye from those pictures compared to many of this years cars.

This downtalking the new teams is also getting old really quickly. Of course they won’t outperform the established order, you can’t just show up and beat decades of knowledge and a budget ten times yours.

There are plenty or reasons to be excited about this season especially at the top end of the scale, but the new teams will most likely be of constant interest as well. I’m not expecting all of them to race again next year, or even make this entire season, but as for which will make it, which will improve and who – if any – will score the first points of the new teams is going to be pretty awesome. Maybe I’m too much into the whole development side, but seeing a bunch of enthousiastic ambitious teams try and make the best out of the few resources they have sounds great.

If they do well sponsons will follow. Best of luck to the new teams, can’t wait to see them mess up increasingly less as the season progresses! :D

11. Chaz said on 11th March 2010, 18:18

Note to HRT F1 public relations office – organise a launch that is not so chaotic and release more pictures of the car to encourage fans interest…

12. ^#^#^*$(*%( said on 13th March 2010, 8:23

who design this car look like old car & cant go for races

1 3 4 5