Bahrain Grand Prix Qualifying Live Blog

Review the Bahrain Grand Prix Qualifying live blog below.

Useful links

Use this button on the Live Blog panel to turn off auto scrolling so you can read earlier messages.

Please remember this is a live blog not live chat – comments are moderated before going live and not every comment is published because we get so many!

Keep an eye on the rolling text at the bottom of the live blog winder for details like where to find video or what the weather is at the track.

Launch the F1 Fanatic Live blog in a new window by clicking here

9 comments on Bahrain Grand Prix Qualifying Live Blog

1. Oliver said on 13th March 2010, 11:42

Someting I’ve noticed that has been consistent for several seasons. While in the garage, all the other drivers hzve the cooling fans held very close totheir body, but the guy holding Hamilton’s cooling fan, always has it about a meter or more away fwom the driver.

2. Alex Cooper said on 13th March 2010, 12:10

Where were the graphics ranking the drivers’ placings in the world feed (usually down the left-hand side)? It made qualifying a bit difficult to follow.

• Agree about the info on the right of the screen especially as we are in Spain. Although I speak and understand Spanish my husband does not it made it very difficult to follow what was going on especially in final qualifying. I hope they bring this back.

• sato113 said on 13th March 2010, 12:39

yeah maybe this was a glitch? made quali really hard to follow, i didn’t know who was where!

• GerardP said on 13th March 2010, 12:48

I agree. Followed it on SpeedTV.
      Not only the Graphics on the left were better last year, but also the “shots” during the last minute of each session. From the moment the flag is out, I like to see the finish line, with the latest time and positions changing as each car passes. My memory tells me this was better last year.

btw: SpeedTV was several minutes (almost 10) behind the real action. Very annoying, because now I couldn’t look at live timing :-(

3. marc said on 14th March 2010, 11:41

whos winning ive just been down at the shop and my mum is now watching the telly so tell me

4. marc said on 14th March 2010, 11:43

the new silverstone hairpin is “toight as a tiger” i think