Bahrain Grand Prix Live Blog

Review the Bahrain Grand Prix live blog below.

Pre-race notes

• Both Ferraris have had precautionary engine changes. They will not lose places on the grid.
  • Weather expected to remain hot and dry, air temperature in the mid-30s.

Useful links

Use this button on the Live Blog panel to turn off auto scrolling so you can read earlier messages.

Please remember this is a live blog not live chat – comments are moderated before going live and not every comment is published because we get so many!

Keep an eye on the rolling text at the bottom of the live blog winder for details like where to find video or what the weather is at the track.

Launch the F1 Fanatic Live blog in a new window by clicking here

9 comments on Bahrain Grand Prix Live Blog

1. mani said on 14th March 2010, 11:08

precautionary engine changes for both Ferraris??? After the Quali?

2. Fred said on 14th March 2010, 11:40

personally, i prefer mclaren. or the safety car :)

3. gpfan said on 14th March 2010, 14:04

How do I get my blogs to show up in dark lettering, and with my log-on name at the start?
    (As opposed to the: “comment from …” thing)?

4. irishlad (@irishlad) said on 14th March 2010, 14:09

Become a mod

5. BasCB said on 14th March 2010, 15:02

I really enyojed following the live blog.

nice comments and up to date info. Following the McLaren site was cool as well.

6. Sorry I couldn’t join the live blog my laptop battery has broken so until a new one arrvies I won’t be able to join in :(

7. Chaz said on 15th March 2010, 15:39

First up may I yet again extend my sincere thanks and appreciations to the moderators and others concerned with the live blog. I would however like to ask that they consider being a little less editorial or censorious as I would have said nearly half of my comments, and there were not that many, were not posted during the live blog and all bar one comment were pretty much on topic (the only slightly off topic remark being when someone asked what Schumacher was wearing during a pre-race interview and I jokingly replied I thought it was a kaftan). I hope and trust this constitutes a constructive comment.

8. Fred said on 19th March 2010, 19:22

F1 Bahrain…yawn…boring,did I say boring,I meant…excuse me…yawn,comatose boring.A dead leaf fluttering in the breeze would have been vastly more interesting…yawn.
    I think the drivers may have to install CD players to while away each….yawn,boring lap…yawn.
    I sincerely hope this was a one off and get down to what F1 is all about…racing.Otherwise I will find something a little more exciting,like watching paint dry.

9. Timberland boots cultivation is normally a undying, trusty shoes is waterproof cheeriness in summation to silage you with ship all day. Skill to 5 mm memory hissing rated layer from on offer. In outsert, according to the correspondence biorhythmic air way from turn aside to foot Internet room. Exposed leading some of our early style men 6 inches boots timberland you own.
    Lacoste Shoes Canada