The teams are getting ready for the fourth round of the season which begins tomorrow.
Force India have new UB Group logos on their VJM03s, Ferrari have been practising their pit stops, and Malaysian Grand Prix winner Sebastian Vettel has been walking the track with his team.
See below for pictures of today’s pre-race preparations.
2010 Chinese Grand Prix
- 2010 Chinese Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic review
- Ferrari deny Alonso-Massa rift
- Points for Petrov and first McLaren 1-2 since 2007 (Chinese GP stats and facts)
- Safety car spares Hamilton and Alonso’s blushes (Chinese Grand Prix analysis)
- Chinese Grand Prix fastest laps
- Chinese Grand Prix in pictures
- Webber loses out in safety car incident
- Button leads McLaren to one-two in wet race
- Hamilton’s pit lane dice with Vettel could cost him second (Update: no penalty)
- Button takes lead in title race – full points standings after China
Images (C) Ferrari spa, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others