Join us below to follow Chinese Grand Prix Free Practice 3 live.
Use this button on the Live Blog panel to turn off auto scrolling so you can read earlier messages.
Please remember this is a live blog not live chat – comments are moderated before going live and not every comment is published because we get so many!
Keep an eye on the rolling text at the bottom of the live blog window for details like where to find video or what the weather is at the track.
The following Twitter feeds are integrated into this live blog:
2010 Chinese Grand Prix
- 2010 Chinese Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic review
- Ferrari deny Alonso-Massa rift
- Points for Petrov and first McLaren 1-2 since 2007 (Chinese GP stats and facts)
- Safety car spares Hamilton and Alonso’s blushes (Chinese Grand Prix analysis)
- Chinese Grand Prix fastest laps
- Chinese Grand Prix in pictures
- Webber loses out in safety car incident
- Button leads McLaren to one-two in wet race
- Hamilton’s pit lane dice with Vettel could cost him second (Update: no penalty)
- Button takes lead in title race – full points standings after China