The HRT drivers were in a race of their own once again – one that was won conclusively by Bruno Senna.
|Karun Chandhok||Bruno Senna|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’40.578 (+0.109)||1’40.469|
|Average race lap||2’04.212 (+3.69)||2’00.522|
Chandhok struggled in the mixed conditions at the start and end of the race where he lost a huge amount of time to his team mate, going off the track more than once.
He started his race from the pit lane due to a hydraulic change on his car. At the chequered flag he was three minutes (over two laps) behind his team mate, despite only spending 20 seconds longer in the pits.
Beat Chandhok by a tenth of a second in qualifying but the margin was much bigger in the race. Felt his visor was too dark for the conditions.
2010 Chinese Grand Prix
- 2010 Chinese Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic review
- Ferrari deny Alonso-Massa rift
- Points for Petrov and first McLaren 1-2 since 2007 (Chinese GP stats and facts)
- Safety car spares Hamilton and Alonso’s blushes (Chinese Grand Prix analysis)
- Chinese Grand Prix fastest laps
- Chinese Grand Prix in pictures
- Webber loses out in safety car incident
- Button leads McLaren to one-two in wet race
- Hamilton’s pit lane dice with Vettel could cost him second (Update: no penalty)
- Button takes lead in title race – full points standings after China
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others