There’s rain in the air ahead of the Monaco Grand Prix but exactly when it will fall and whether it will hit the track is hard to say at the moment.
By Saturday the rain is moving out of the area and it looks like it could avoid the track for final practice and qualifying. Sunday also looks like staying dry at the moment, but this forecast could change in the days running up to the Grand Prix.
Meteo France, who provide weather forecasts for the F1 teams, say temperatures will be in the high teens to 20C throughout the race weekend.
If you’re in Monaco for the race please let us know what the weather’s doing and what local forecasters are saying.
Keep an eye on the weather in the area using the radar below:
Location of Monte-Carlo
2010 Monaco Grand Prix
- FIA admits “lack of clarity” and vows to change rules after Monaco controversy
- From the stands: David Entrican watches the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo
- Schumacher’s Monaco penalty will stand after Mercedes withdraw appeal
- 2010 Monaco Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Should slower cars let the front runners pass when racing for position? (Poll)
- This time Vettel denies Webber a perfect result (Monaco GP stats and facts)
- Alonso’s mammoth stint and McLaren’s smart move
- Monaco Grand Prix fastest laps
- The FIA’s badly-written rules leave Formula 1 looking stupid once again
- Monaco Grand Prix in pictures
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others