Rate the race: Monaco

What did you think of the Monaco Grand Prix? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2010 Monaco Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (4%)
  • 2 (4%)
  • 3 (6%)
  • 4 (7%)
  • 5 (10%)
  • 6 (18%)
  • 7 (22%)
  • 8 (16%)
  • 9 (6%)
  • 10 (7%)

Total Voters: 2,249

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

2010 Monaco Grand Prix

Browse all 2010 Monaco Grand Prix articles

133 comments on Rate the race: Monaco

1. Mark Shen said on 16th May 2010, 15:23

Silly tracks in europe, Barcelona, Monaco. Boring Races.

• Patrickl said on 18th May 2010, 13:51

Yeah, it’s these boring traditional races that keeps us down. Luckily whe go to a Tilke track next …

2. Great move from shumi. I’m not supprised at all, i was even thinking, i wonder if he will he have a try at alonso at the restart, and he did. Great racing instinct. Agree with DC (and not eddie who changed his mind on it a couple of times).

3. Icthyes said on 16th May 2010, 15:24

Was a 5 for me but bumped up to 6 because of the regular incidents closing things up again.

The race coverage was very poor though, showing that damn Martini billboard at least 50 times, and no replay on Massa skirting the line (must have been okay because there was no penalty, but we couldn’t see for ourselves a second time).

• James_mc said on 16th May 2010, 15:26

Yeah that was really irritating. It was quite subtle and took me a few times to catch on to the camera lifting up from the cars exiting Lowes.

4. I gave it a 2, because I couldn’t give it a Z ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ

5. A little bit of a procession for my liking. I give it a 5.
    I am thrilled for Webber winning though.
    Schumi’s pass on Alonso at the end, PRICELESS!

6. James_mc said on 16th May 2010, 15:29

Does anyone else think that Trulli is getting very frustrated – his accident in Brazil with Sutil when he lost his temper even though it was probably his fault and now this rather rash, misjudged attempt to decapitate Karun?

7. Sami said on 16th May 2010, 15:29

Just give Schumacher a good car and you will see what he can do.
    this man is coming from another world.

8. polishboy808 said on 16th May 2010, 15:32

I love Barrichelos steering wheel incident, hope he doesn’t get fined for it, it’s quite understandable that after a failure like that the driver would be mad, lucky Karun that nothing happened to his car…. Until later that is.

9. Art2D2 said on 16th May 2010, 15:41

Lots of respect for those drivers racing around the track and keeping their cars in one piece.

Obviously from a racing perspective a boring race. Therefore rated it a 2. The incidents were the only highlights, but I am not watching a race to see incidents, I want to see cars overtake and try to outrun each other. The only real overtaking was Schumi on Alonso in the last corner.

10. What happened to Kobayashi. I know the Sauber was destined to not finish because it is an unreliable dog, but why didn’t anyone see him pull off. Even the BBC commentators wanted to know.

11. BasCB said on 16th May 2010, 15:47

For me it was 7 out of 10. High points were the start, Webber and Kubica doing great laps. Nice moment with Schumi getting past Alonso, sparking some after race entertainment.

Low marks for the coverage. The replays were OK, but not getting even 1 single incident was pretty dull. Missed Button, Missed Hülkenberg, missed DiGrassi stopping, missed Glock parking, missed Trulli/Chandhok.

Almost as entertaining as seeing Alonso looking glum during Qualifying yesterday.

12. pSynrg said on 16th May 2010, 15:49

Webber has really made me eat my words. Two stunning, flawless drives, this latest even more impressive.

13. K. Chandra Shekhar said on 16th May 2010, 15:52

The WOW moment of the race Schumi overtaking Alonso. Just loved it. I fell from my chair laughing.

14. macca77 said on 16th May 2010, 15:59

2 out of 10. I’m amazed how people can give 10 to this kind of boring procession when a Ferrari struggles to pass a Virgin. It was going to be a 1 but schumi’s last lap was good.

15. Alex said on 16th May 2010, 16:01

There we go again… OMG the race did not have a 1000001 overtakes so it was boring!!111one1! Just like last race, sure it might not have been the most exiting race ever but I didn’t find it boring. Actually, it was a pretty standard monaco grand prix if I think about it. And for those overtake-happy guys, go sit next to a highway, plenty of overtakes there.